To be a decision support resource for IT officials (ITOs) in the Public and Private Sectors for Mobile and Internet-based services.
Our Challenges (why are we doing this)
- There is a tremendous demand for eBusiness and eGovernment initiatives, especially based on mobile computing, to support current and next generation of enterprises.
- Unfortunately, many ICT (Information and Communication Technology) projects fail (Standish Group Chaos reports indicate failures in the 50% to 65% range).
- The failure rates are higher (around 85%) in the financially strapped underserved sector (developing countries and small to medium enterprises).
- The core problem is the re-invention of the wheel throughout the Learn-Plan-Do-Check cycle and not in one activity.
- The needed know-how exists but the challenge is: how to transfer the know-how to all users rapidly, economically and globally.
Our Vision (how are we addressing the challenges)
- One Stop Shop that supports the entire Learn-Plan-Do-Check cycle instead of one narrow activity.
- Provide comprehensive set of integrated tools consisting of business patterns, business games, knowledge repositories, online courses, and computer aided planning tools.
- Offer the tools as a cloud service that customizes and transfers the know-how to all users rapidly, economically and globally.
- Use a computer aided consulting model to reduce time and cost by 70% (user does only 30% of the work, the system does the rest).
- Support IT officials (ITOs) of the public and private sectors in making crucial decisions in health, education, public safety, public welfare, transportation, and other vital sectors.
- Quickly (in less than an hour) produce detailed technical plans and project management guidelines for more 100 mobile and Internet-based services for 192 countries.
- Develop solutions for a global marketplace with information about 190 countries and use this information to create highly customized and detailed plans.
- Support graduate education and training of ITOs in the public as well as private sectors.