What is PARIS
PARIS is a comprehensive repository of industry patterns that covers more than 20 major industry segments that include healthcare, transportation, telecom, manufacturing, retail, education and finance.
Features of PARIS:
- Overviews, examples, specializations and sources of information for each industry segment.
- Business process patterns, requirement patterns and information model patterns in UML.
- Interfaces to support PISA advisors and GEZA services.
- Support business games and simulations.
- Support Academic and professional training Courses.